11-13-2025, 01:33 PM
I decided early on that Tatum is probably a good comp (and developmental model) for CF. And maybe he still is because it's way early to say CF will NOT be this or that. There is a long runway still ahead of him.
However....
I think he is being DEVELOPED like Giannis was, with the obvious idea being you can end up with the next Giannis. Same coach, too. If you watch the things CF does and the things he is being asked to do in games, there is a MASSIVE amount that follows the GA profile.
That doesnt mean that's his destiny. But I think that's how he is being trained at this point.
Also (and super important to keep in mind) it is way way way early in the process. 12 games. About 3 weeks. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.
However....
I think he is being DEVELOPED like Giannis was, with the obvious idea being you can end up with the next Giannis. Same coach, too. If you watch the things CF does and the things he is being asked to do in games, there is a MASSIVE amount that follows the GA profile.
That doesnt mean that's his destiny. But I think that's how he is being trained at this point.
Also (and super important to keep in mind) it is way way way early in the process. 12 games. About 3 weeks. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)