Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
84.62%
33 84.62%
KP
5.13%
2 5.13%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Jalen
2.56%
1 2.56%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Boban
2.56%
1 2.56%
Seth
0%
0 0%
DP
0%
0 0%
THJ
2.56%
1 2.56%
Justin
2.56%
1 2.56%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: WAS @ DAL | 108-100 win | Dirkie: Luka
The Mavs don't seem to be getting much respect in the national media. In the West, everyone is focused on the LA teams, Houston and Denver and dismiss Dallas as a very long shot for even an 8-seed. It might work out that way, but I'm basking in the light from the dawn of a new season and my optimism says there will be some crow eaten about the Mavs this year.

Referencing one of the posts above, no team ended up with a 3rd all star. Most teams this season are built around two "stars" and I'll take my chances with our two stars. I'm not saying we'll have 60 wins (or even 50) but I like the potential to win every night. Who makes the key contribution outside of KP/Luka will be a rotation of players, depending on who is effective on a particular night. 

After watching the preseason games, I'm convinced the KP is healed and ready to go. There were several hold-your-breath falls where he just bounced back up and went back to work. As his confidence grows, the shots will fall and the reaching fouls will drop off. Once that happens, the EuroTrain is going to blow up some preconceptions.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: WAS @ DAL, Oct 23, 7:30 pm (Mavs 8 pt favorite....DP a maybe) - by michaeltex - 10-21-2019, 10:51 AM