Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW
(02-02-2020, 11:19 AM)burekemde Wrote: We will be so much better with WCS than with Powell. Now we have two or even three shot blockers inside. This you really need to go against the best teams, we are not soft anymore. I would even play KP, WCS and Kleber at the same time. Go for a really big lineup. Kleber is even better defender than DFS and shoots better and blocks better. Whenever I see Kleber defending the perimeter he tends to really well. He is the X factor that could move around both from the perimeter and inside and be a defensive force.

Luka
THJ
Kleber
KP
WCS

I'd run pick and roll Luka and WCS on offense. This masks WCS lack of shooting. THJ, KP, Kleber outside, all great shooters and all needing attention.

I could see Dallas explode with this lineup both on offense and defense!
Oh how i wish it could be so. 3 point shootouts are fun occasionally but nothing like watching a group of guys cover for each other defensively and funnel the shot attempts to where THEY want to and just shut teams down. 

On a side note, it was cool to finally see them not spend 6 seconds in the backcourt tryna beat a full court press/trap. I feel like the offense is more open without Luka controlling the ball (and I love him as much as the next guy) Just feel like we make ourselves easier to scout when the opposing team knows to just pressure and loadup on luka because the other guys are only catch and shoot players. One action I loved and wish we could see more is a P&R/ Two man game with DFS/Maxi or THJ/Maxi just to mix up the plays a bit.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by omahen - 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL - by Jym - 01-24-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW - by dmavs4life03 - 02-02-2020, 01:15 PM