Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Suns
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: PHX (20-27) @ DAL (29-18 on B2B) | 104-133 loss
this team is gonna be cannon fodder for whoever we play in the first round except maybe the rockets lol. just too easy to shut down as we run our "historic offense" on 3s and layup attempts/foul hunting with no fundamentals to get an easy bucket when we need one, secure a defensive rebound or play a lineup that can defend. We could mix and match to get a decent defensive/rebounding team and passable offense but we choose to play the same stupid misfitting rotations where the result is bad defense/rebounding and ok offense if the 3s fall with NO CHANGE in gameplan if the 3s indicate early that they wont be falling. Just bombs away lol.

its like we have a beef with tryna get quick easy buckets off inside out or good mid range sets. Almost all the best players/teams in the playoffs could identify and attack for easy buckets in the paint or midrange and make defense bend to them instead of this phoenix suns/ houston rockets imitation we are doing or passing the ball around and tryna just rain 3s on the opponent. Stupid coaching
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: PHX (19-27) @ DAL (29-17 on B2B) | Jan 28, 7:30 pm | Mavs 6.0 pt favs - by dmavs4life03 - 01-28-2020, 10:47 PM