Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOBE BRYANT DEAD AT 41: NBA legend, 13 yr-old daughter Gianna among 9 confirmed dead
(01-26-2020, 10:29 PM)J817 Wrote: Look I’m broken up about all this. I wasn’t Kobe’s fan, though he was someone I watched during my childhood. I have spent hours today watching the news about this tragic event. Feeling numb and tearing up as I watched. I respect Cuban for feeling what I’m feeling right now but to announce something like he announced today almost seems like he is trying to one up the other twitter posts that were posted today. Maybe he isn’t idk. I do know it was unnecessary to announce it today. Maybe tomorrow but not today. Also, the number #24 should have been in the rafters years ago.

Ok. My bad. I shouldn't give you a hard time for expressing what you're going through regarding all this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Death sucks (understatement). It's a thief.

Oh God, have mercy on Kobe, comfort his loved ones (you're a "father to the fatherless and a dedender of widows"), and help the rest of us to make the most of the time we have left.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna die in helicopter crash - by fifteenth - 01-26-2020, 10:57 PM