Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW
(01-25-2020, 10:16 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 11:47 PM)Hypermav Wrote: https://theathletic.com/1560492/2020/01/...ed-article

Detailed breakdown of the trade(s) for all three teams.

[Image: WCSrimprot.png]

Willie Blocking-Stein

He'll definitely protect the rim better than Powell, no doubt.

I'm going to be honest, I'm coming at this purposefully skeptical, because I can't believe you get a guy at 2 mill for nothing that is better than Powell...I'm not disrespeting Dwight like that, but it just makes you wonder, thinking through all the things that Rick has done with marginal players....Brandon Wright (amazing here, and disappeared the minute he left) and on.... hmmmmmmmmmm

I think that there is such a WIDE range of possibility of what WCS CAN be....the floor is low, but we gave up nothing, and the ceiling, with the culture effect, the KP effect and the LUKA effect....that ceiling could be UP there.  I'm just ranging back and forth on this deal.

Lord help us if he could actually be taught to make a three every now and again...

EDIT:  LOL I was typing about Wright and culture and coaching as you were responding.  I'm just wondering if Powell and him having similar block out numbers, with Luka, DFS, and KP's rebounding.... do we NEED him to be the block out guy to have good rebounding here?  Will it hurt us?  Just saying.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by omahen - 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL - by Jym - 01-24-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW - by TXBamanut - 01-25-2020, 10:27 AM