Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 THE FINALS: BOSTON CELTICS (3-0) vs DALLAS MAVERICKS (0-3)
(06-15-2024, 08:28 AM)Winter Wrote: I honestly believe that these Boston games are won or lost mostly at the center position, and secondly by the rotation players. Dallas will have to continue this trend to win another game.

The season was over when Boston made our centers - our third-greatest strength - unplayable. The season was all of a sudden not over anymore last night, when our centers turned back into who they were in the first three series by virtue of energy and Kidd finally making adjustments. 

If the next three games were in Dallas, I would bet my life savings on the Mavs winning the series, because that would happen, end of story. However, since two of the games are in Boston, whether the Mavs win or lose those games depend on one thing and one thing only - whether Kyrie can overcome his psychological issues (guilt?) with playing in Boston and dealing with the hellbent hatred of the Celtics fans. 

My head says that's a solid "no." But my Mavs-loving, believing heart believes there's a chance. If Kyrie can play at least average in game 5, and then again in game 7, I think the Mavs win the series. But we'll just have to see.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • BigDirk41, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4 THE FINALS: BOSTON CELTICS (3-0) vs DALLAS MAVERICKS (0-3) - by Scott41theMavs - 06-15-2024, 01:14 PM