Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
The Celtics were better than I thought, and I already had difficulty thinking anyone would beat this team 4 times in a series.

When I look back at this series, I will look at the missed opportunity in game 2. I also think we missed some opportunity to put some pressure on this team. Behind all the confidence, I just feel their fanbase was looking to doubt this team. We never put pressure on them to see how they reacted. They very well might have answered those questions. I just wanted to see it.

Anyway, the series is not over. This team has fought all year long. I will be very disappointed if they don't play well tonight. Small things matter. I think they did the small things for a lot of the season. They still have their issues. Those small things are killer. Difference between winning and losing sometimes. It is a punch in the gut when you play really hard and well, and then look up at the end of a quarter and you are only up by 1 because you left things on the table.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by Chicagojk - 06-14-2024, 09:42 AM