Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
Hopefully Dallas' role players play better at home. Also, hopefully the Celtics role players play worse on the road. Boston has been a good road team all year though.

Before we start looking forward, hopefully we can win game 3 and make this a series.

I do think we may need to look at Hardaway. Hardaway has been bad for months and something appears off since the trade deadline. He is probably not the answer. Although, if we find a way to bring this back to Boston either at 2-2 or 1-3, I think we are going to try something different. I just don't think we have the offensive pieces for this series. I would love for it to be Jaden, but I don't think he is quite ready (despite playing well when called upon mostly). Green and Maxi are playing hard but they just haven't made an impact. I would like to see more of Exum. But if we go back to Boston, I think we need that option who will provide a threat to score. The Hardaway train is probably best, but it is something to consider if we go back to Bsoton.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by Chicagojk - 06-10-2024, 11:19 AM