Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: How to quote in a clean and uncluttered way
(10-16-2019, 06:48 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I only do light theme and it works for me
I usually post on my desktop using Chrome because it has a 23" Ultra HD screen. I love watching videos this way. I do use I-Phone when I am out so I might try this there as well. Let's see how this looks.

Thanks all. I love learning useful stuff. I share the thought that excessive quoting becomes onerous.

Yes! It worked! We experienced Mav fans appreciate small technology victories. 

Now I am trying just typing in the quick reply box instead of hitting reply. I hope it just posts and does not requote anything.

That quoted everything so did not work. I guess I have to choose something small and to the point to reply to until I learn better. 

Question. Once I typed something but then wanted to cancel my reply because I didn't like it, I could not find a way to cancel or exit except to get completely out of the thread. I guess that is ok.

Anyway, Thanks again. At least I think I know how to minimally quote and respond. Here goes another trial.

(10-16-2019, 10:47 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: Anyway, Thanks again. At least I think I know how to minimally quote and respond. Here goes another trial.

Oops. I messed something up. I promise to get better.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSA: How to quote in a clean and uncluttered way - by Reunion Mav Old - 10-16-2019, 10:47 AM