Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
Boston is a really unique team and I cannot recall another similar team composition.

Their top 6 players are all good-to-great offensive players.  Their top 6 players are all good-to-great on defense.  Their top 6 guys can all shoot from 3.  Those same top 6 players are all fairly high IQ veterans and other than Porzingis, have an incredible amount of playoff experience.  

They also seem well-coached.  Even the Warrior super-teams never had a top 6 who were so good.  

It will take not only some amazing Luka and Kyrie performances for us to win the series but some remarkable 3-point shooting from our role players for us to win.

This is a great test for us.  After game one, my hopes for the series have changed somewhat.  I'll consider it a successful series if all the remainder of games are competitive and we take them to at least 6 games.  I'd love to win the series but will be happy to just be competitive.  It's been an amazing season and I can enjoy the Finals even if we don't win it all.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by surfpuckmd - 06-07-2024, 08:21 AM