Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-06-2024, 01:19 PM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: Good points, but we can't say it won't work until this series ends. I'm sure both teams will make adjustments if it does and doesn't. If that's the case, how come the Warriors won titles playing the same way, 5 out? Just asking.

Valid point for sure. Warriors didn't play 5 out iso ball. Their system wasn't 5 out. They always had a 5 that would start at the high post but couldn't shoot 3s if his life depended on it. Unless they went small and Green went to the 5. Most of their system was built on movement and assists.

I agree that we won't know until the series is over. I was just speculating on it. Dallas' problem tonight was not playing team ball. They only had 9 assists. Guys were missing shots, etc. They just looked out of sorts. I figured this would be a feelout game for Kidd. Game 2 will be the real test to see what they look like.
Legler: "If Luka wins this year, against a healthy Celtics team, at his age, the league is in trouble."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by audiosway - 06-06-2024, 11:03 PM