Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-05-2024, 01:01 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Jason's reasoning was based on how the Mavs have defended so far. And the Mavs may use the same schemes they have been using. But I have wondered, especially with this week off, if Kidd would attempt to install some stuff that's much more Boston specific for this series. I've wondered if they might try to do more switching, attempt to play man without as much help, or come up with something that I can't imagine at the moment. Boston may have the advantage either way, but it would create a dynamic that Jason didn't really address in his prediction. 

Warning! The above speculation was written by someone whose basketball knowledge is dwarfed (understatement) by that of Jason Timpf.

I'm just shocked he predicted two Boston blowouts. I could see it though, if they all get it going from 3. I don't expect it, but it could happen. He also singled out PJ and DJJ as the X factors. They can't get the jitters playing in their 1st finals. They MUST make shots for them to win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKidd's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by HoosierDaddyKidd - 06-05-2024, 01:09 PM