Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-04-2024, 08:55 PM)windjc Wrote: Smile Fair enough.

I apologize for calling you guys wussies. I don’t think anything I said about the matchup is controversial though. This forum seems to gravitate towards one side of the spectrum. I’d encourage people to not be so afraid of differing opinions. I’ve been a Mavs fan since the mid 80s. I think it’s awesome they have a chance to win and Luka has a chance to become an all-time great.

You're fine man. I've been called much worse from time to time and it didn't bother me then either. Thank you for apologizing though! 

I also encourage your headstrong differing opinion, even if it is at the expense of more in depth basketball talk. Not everything has to be 5 page essays! I sometimes like the blind homerism! It makes me hyped! THE EXCLAMATION POINTS ARE THERE FOR A REASON!!!!

We're all on the same side. I too want Luka to destroy the Celtics on his path to becoming an all-time great. The Kyrie revenge saga would be SO sweet. I want the Mavs to pull it off. That's why I've spent arguably WAY too much time trying to scout the Celtics to see where the Mavs can grab an edge. I was only trying to frame it in a way that respects the opponent while also highlighting their strengths. 

And when you see threads gravitate to one side of a spectrum, well we need someone to come and balance it out. Thanks for taking up the mantle this time, even if some of us went a bit loony for a second there... 

[Image: 8stly6.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by SleepingHero - 06-04-2024, 11:48 PM