Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-04-2024, 08:55 PM)windjc Wrote: Smile Fair enough.

I apologize for calling you guys wussies. I don’t think anything I said about the matchup is controversial though. This forum seems to gravitate towards one side of the spectrum. I’d encourage people to not be so afraid of differing opinions. I’ve been a Mavs fan since the mid 80s. I think it’s awesome they have a chance to win and Luka has a chance to become an all-time great.

We all feel that way. We are all excited. Most of us don’t begin posts with “this thread sucks.“ 

I think your encouragement to be more accepting of differing opinions is a good idea, and I would encourage you to apply that same energy to yourself. We want more people to passionately contribute in this community, but you have managed to rub a lot of people the wrong way in a very short amount of time, and from my seat, you did so mostly by not accepting other peoples’ opinions. We have differing opinions around here all the freaking time, my friend.
[-] The following 4 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth, HoosierDaddyKid, mvossman, Winter
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by KillerLeft - 06-04-2024, 09:26 PM