Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-03-2024, 03:02 PM)windjc Wrote: This thread sucks. None of you gave the Mavs a chance in 2011. Just go be Celtics fans already.

If the Mavs win I demand each of you that think Boston is all time great come back and proclaim this Mavs team an all-time great.

You won’t though because you are wussies.

Written by a guy with no time for the Mavs until they're in the WCF. You're addressing fans who are far, far more into the team than you. 

I picked the Mavs in 6, and yes, I do think the realization of that would make them extremely special. I think that BECAUSE I have respect for their finals opponent, and for the opponents they've faced in rounds 1-3. You must not think very much of the Mavs, since you seem to believe what they're accomplishing is easy. 

If they win, we'll all be here, reveling in their accomplishment. If they lose, we won't see you again until a year from now, at the earliest. The people here, even those I disagree with often, are the real Mavs fans.

If all you want to read/hear/surround yourself with is unbridled, non-stop praise for the team you're bandwagoning for, my advice is to stick to college sports. In the pros, every team pays their players. They're ALL good. (lol, I forgot that college players are getting paid now, too...maybe stick to HS sports?)
[-] The following 10 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • audiosway, BigDirk41, dirkfansince1998, fifteenth, HoosierDaddyKid, Jmaciscool, mvossman, Not an evil robot, omahen, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by KillerLeft - 06-03-2024, 03:40 PM