Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
I really question how much Porzingis is going to contribute in this series. First of all, with the injury he has, there is a decent chance he aggravates it given his history. Secondly, from what I’ve seen of him over the years, he needs to get in a groove from the 3 point line to get rolling. I doubt that he consistently is able to do that coming off injury. I agree that we need to wear him and Horford out underneath with our bigs. We will have to give up some inside defensive presence by putting a big out on the perimeter with Porzingis/Horford, but it’s worth the price if we can punish them on offense. Whoever plays the chess match better on O might ultimately determine how this series plays out. It’s gonna be fun!

This is almost like a Super Bowl build up with the week off. I don’t recall there ever being a gap like this before where neither team was playing. We sure as heck needed it…
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 1 user Likes OBX Maverick's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by OBX Maverick - 06-03-2024, 07:17 AM