Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks
(06-02-2024, 05:25 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Not the best of that gauntlet? I don't know how you can make that claim when Boston was head and shoulder's the best team in the NBA this year. They had one of the largest point differentials of any team in NBA history during the season. They also blew more twenty point leads as well. Maybe they get bored and take their foot off the gas. I don't have a clue. But that definitely can't happen vs this Mavs team for sure.

I'm not making a claim. I'm making a tentative prediction about one aspect of the series, the Boston defense vs. the Mavs offense, and I'm doing so not based on regular season results, but an objective (as objective as possible, given my Mavs fandom) and informed (as informed as possible, given that I am not in pro basketball for a living) analysis about what I expect both teams to try and accomplish in that matchup.

As I've said, I believe the series will be won or lost when Boston has the ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RGP1981
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 4th Round: Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks - by KillerLeft - 06-02-2024, 05:28 PM