Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: How to quote in a clean and uncluttered way
(10-15-2019, 11:18 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I want to make sure everyone understands one of the best features that Magickian added to this forum as it helps clean up the clutter of quoting another person

It took several tries on safari.

Try 1 afterI highlighted it had no reply option

Try 2 after I highlighted it did a force right screen.  When I tried to move left it just popped me back to right

Try 3 after I highlighted I only got the standard safari options right above highlighted section (copy/paste/lookup)

Try 4 after I highlighted it accidently highlighted some text above.  I pinch zoomed to move the dot to the start of text wanted.  Then the screen did another slow move to right on its own and stayed there.  

Try 5 after I highlighted it wasn’t there but I zoomed out mad then it was there at end of highlighted section.  I selected and nothing.  It took me selecting it about 5 times to finally place it in a reply box.  Lots of work on iphone maybe its my phone and I’ll try to mimic what I did a few times to get better at it
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSA: How to quote in a clean and uncluttered way - by ThunderMav - 10-15-2019, 10:41 PM