Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandler Parsons Suffers "Multiple Severe and Permanent Injuries" in Auto Crash
(01-21-2020, 01:58 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Not to minimize his injuries but I would take their statements with a grain of salt.  That's the kind of wording lawyers use to try and get the biggest settlement from insurance companies.  I'm sure he is banged up pretty bad but they're making it sound like he's in serious condition and/or has permanent brain injury.

I read somewhere that the max insurance payout for bodily injuries in GA is capped at 25K, and the rest must be recovered from the driver. 25K isn't nothing, but for a guy like Parsons that is a drop in the bucket. I just think he's doing this on principle and trying to inflict the maximum possible punishment against the alleged drunk driver. And probably garnish his wages for years to come. 

In any case, good on Parsons for trying to destroy the other dudes life. He deserves all that's coming to him for getting behind a 4000lb missile while drunk, and endangering the lives of everyone around him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chandler Parsons Suffers "Multiple Severe and Permanent Injuries" in Auto Crash - by SleepingHero - 01-21-2020, 04:11 PM