Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver/Minnesota Game 4 Game thread
It's so funny how far off of the national radar a player can fall when he accepts a support role for a good team. I mean, we love team-first, winning-mentality players in theory, but I kind of get where some of the selfish guys are coming from, a little (not to be taken as support for that mindset, just an observation).

Take Aaron Gordon: I remember back when he played for Orlando, there were scads of posts on the old board about how people wanted him to be on a Mav. The perception then was that he was an up-and-coming star. I never much agreed, back then, and nowadays you don't read much about him, either here or nationally. But my goodness, he is better now than he ever was in Orlando. He's just not in a scoring role anymore (rightfully so). But man, he is a BAD ASS role player.

EDIT: Gordon is sort of the opposite of Jerami Grant, who went the other way with his career.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denver/Minnesota Game 4 Game thread - by GATA - 05-13-2024, 02:40 AM
RE: Denver/Minnesota Game 4 Game thread - by GATA - 05-15-2024, 03:28 AM
RE: AROUND the NBA: Pat Bev Suspended 4 Games Next Season| PHX Fires Vogel, Hires Bud - by KillerLeft - 05-12-2024, 07:34 PM