Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (0-0)
DJJ very good defensively but unplayable offensively. We need his defense on Harden so he has to be able to contribute something offensively. This was really not unexpected. But what was surprising was Zubac dominating Gifford. I did not see that coming. I didn’t see enough of Lively guarding Zubac to see any difference so no comment there. If Zubac continues to own Gafford our only choice is to start Lively. But I was also tell Luka to drive at Zubac as often as possible attempting to draw fouls and get him out of the game. Really can’t tell much from the second half even though the Mavs won the half because the game was essentially over at halftime. But at least it might generate some confidence. In game 2 I would like to see more Lively, and more Luka/Ky/Exum with Maxi and PJ. That is probably our best lineup going forward. It was a disappointing loss, but home team has won every playoff game thus far. Series doesn’t start until home team loses a game. Flush this turd and move on
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (0-0) - by rocky164 - 04-21-2024, 05:19 PM