Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 70: Dallas Mavericks (40-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-40)
Lauri always seems to play well against us. I think some of it may be that he wanted to be here a few years ago.

Jazz keep their pick if it falls within the top 10. They lose it to OKC if it falls out of the top 10. Man, OKC is such pick fiends. They took on Derrick Favors for the Jazz pick. 1-10 protected this year and next and then 1-8 the following year. That looks like to be a pretty decent pick in time...all for taking on the corpse of Derrick Favors.

We are in the final stretch, but I really wish we could have games where Luka and Kyrie don't need to ball all out. It would be nice to get a win where Luka goes 5-12 shooting with 15 assists. I feel the heavy load for both is not great going down the stretch.

I would seriously consider sitting Exum....definitely in Utah Smile. That is just bad karma. He could never get healthy there and then I believe the game in Utah is where he hurt his plantar fasciitis and missed a bunch of time after. Something must be in the water there.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 70: Dallas Mavericks (40-29) vs. Utah Jazz (29-40) - by Chicagojk - 03-21-2024, 04:19 PM