Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 69: Dallas Mavericks (39-29) vs. San Antonio Spurs (15-53)
I thought Hardaway was ok last night. With everyone healthy, it is going to be hard for him to get more than the 17 minutes he got last night. I am sure he is not happy with his role. I wonder if there are any lockerroom issues? I am going to watch the bench moving forward to see how they react to his made buckets.

Anyway, he took a few tough shots but passed on a few. I thought he was about to take a few tough shots off the dribble where his feet were all messed, but he passed. With his shooting though, it may come in helpful in a playoff series....just a smaller dose that he is used to and was expecting.

I think PJ continues to do a lot of the dirty, non stat counting things. He even hit two threes (and had one rim out). Still though, I would like to see him get more than 3 shots inside the three point line. Maybe even run some plays for him that gets him the ball in the lane. Might help his confidence as well to see a few plays run for him. Even if he doesn't shoot it. Just knowing the play is run for him to shoot or create may have a effect.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-19-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by BigDirk41 - 03-19-2024, 09:38 PM
RE: Game 69: Dallas Mavericks (39-29) vs. San Antonio Spurs (15-53) - by Chicagojk - 03-20-2024, 08:03 AM