Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
39.13%
9 39.13%
KP
17.39%
4 17.39%
Delon
4.35%
1 4.35%
THJ
13.04%
3 13.04%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
Maxi
17.39%
4 17.39%
Boban
8.70%
2 8.70%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAMETHREAD: OKC @ DAL, Oct 14, 7:30 pm (107-70 win)
Very fun game.

Some takeaways for me

Luka is amazing. Dude just surprises me every time he's down on the court. He was our best player tonight by far, which isn't anything new. But still great to see. His FT's definitely look improved. 
KP is definitely rusty. He's not taking bad shots, they're just not falling. He definitely played with hustle and grabbed 13 boards, which is great to see. Also his defense was pretty great. He altered countless shots near the rim and got a fantastic block.
Maxi finally is hitting open jumpers. I hope this carries into the season. His defense was also really strong this game, which was an improvement from the first 3 games.
Loved what I saw from Delon this game. He had some really nifty passes and played some fantastic defense. He really showed how well he can be as a disruptor. I hope he starts to be more consistent from long range because if he ever figures that out, watch out league!
Justin Jackson's touch is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen a guy with that much size have such a soft touch in the last 10 years. He literally can float the ball up from anywhere and it'll bank in. His offensive game is great. I just hope he gets more looks.
Barea just doesn't have the lift anymore. He can still get inside, barely, but I think his acrobatic finishing days are over. What is good is that hopefully he can play a twilight Jason Kidd role, where he makes some great passes and can sometimes penetrate the middle.
THJ played his best game since he's been here for me. He made SO many good passes, hustled on defense more than anybody, and hit some crazy shots. If we can get that THJ coming off the bench, our bench unit will be the best in the league.
Courtney Lee played well imo starting. He still seems like a serviceable role player and I hope he can get more minutes to show that he still has it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAMETHREAD: OKC @ DAL, Oct 14, 7:30 pm -- Brunson (hammy) & DFS (hip) out - by SleepingHero - 10-14-2019, 10:10 PM