Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 38: Memphis Grizzlies (13-23) vs Dallas Mavericks (22-15)
(01-10-2024, 02:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That was the draft during which Donnie stormed out in anger, leaving Haralabob to make all the picks.

(01-10-2024, 02:27 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah, I put this on Cuban.  What a mess that draft was...and who knows how much further going back.   How could a organization be so incompetent.   Not knowing who was going to make the pick the day of the draft and then Donnie walking out during the draft?  

2020 was such a weird year for evaluating prospects.  The tourney was cancelled.  I would love to know how many games Bob V saw in person.   I guess that # would be very low.    Donnie would have drafted Bey.  There are two future all stars picked after both and at least one guy that every team is looking for (McDaniels).  But don't worry guys, now Mark can focus all his attention on basketball matters Smile

(01-10-2024, 02:43 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Donnie wasn’t even in the room when the picks were made. Voulgaris was making the picks.

Edit: should’ve kept reading

I blame Donnie because it's literally his job to make the picks as a GM. He stormed out in anger and screwed the franchise over yet again because of his incompetence.

I actually don't mind Harlabob picking Josh. It wasn't a good pick, but it wasn't a waste. Now the Tyrell Terry one? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-10-2024, 09:33 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-10-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Game 38: Memphis Grizzlies (13-23) vs Dallas Mavericks (22-15) - by SleepingHero - 01-10-2024, 03:21 PM