Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 38: Memphis Grizzlies (13-23) vs Dallas Mavericks (22-15)
(01-10-2024, 12:57 PM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: I said the same thing. I believe they saw this game as a automatic win when they saw that Ja and JJJ were out.  Rule number 1,  don't underestimate the competition no matter what their record says they are. Luka played out of sorts to me. Cranking up bad shots and he still looks like his conditioning isn't right.  He played like he couldn't wait until the game was over.  They better get it together because the red hot Knicks come to town next.

Luka gets a pass for this one given that Biyombo literally elbow dropped into his knee and from then on he didn't look right. Couple that with his lingering quad issue that is preventing him from running and a sore right ankle that is preventing him from planting, I'm not surprised he labored out there. 

What I am disappointed in, is that basically everyone besides Kyrie looked disinterested. Kidd kept thinking Grant Williams at center would work. I don't understand. 

I am pretty ready to pull the plug on Grant.  After a supposed rumor from a Mavs training staff member that Grant is out of shape cause he's never played this many minutes, the dude is unserious.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-10-2024, 09:33 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-10-2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Game 38: Memphis Grizzlies (13-23) vs Dallas Mavericks (22-15) - by SleepingHero - 01-10-2024, 01:35 PM