Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!!
(12-13-2023, 11:30 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: This is outstanding analysis of this game. Every fan should watch this, imho. Our own @chicagojk already mentioned some of this, but it's great stuff.

https://youtu.be/E8zSNFEmvPQ?si=kSxGkRPE0qs1GdRA

This guy is great! I gotta make him a regular in the rotation. 

I was thinking about why they put Luka on the nail for the whole 4th quarter. It worked so well! My thought was that maybe they wanted him to work less hard to get to the start of the play. But Jason's analysis was super helpful. 

I'm with the group here on the form on being underwhelmed by JKidd at times. But this 4th quarter was definitely point Kidd. Funny thing is, I was so out on Kidd in the third quarter when he didn't put the ball in Exum's hands and let Hardy almost ruin the party. 

But maybe Kidd did that because he wanted Hardy to try to drive and kick to a hot shooting Exum. Maybe that's on Hardy and not Kidd. I would have preferred that Kidd fix the approach before the lead was completely coughed up, but hey, he got the win with a good 4th quarter plan.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!! - by fifteenth - 12-14-2023, 11:35 AM