Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-14) vs. Dallas Mavericks (12-8) | 97-147 WIN!!!!!!!!
(12-07-2023, 12:38 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Not sure how to put images on here but if you look at the 1:05 mark of that video you can see exactly what the Mavs envisioned when they drafted OMax.  He's the perfect weak side wing help defender for a defense that is designed to overload the strong side.  You just need a giant condor like OMax to make that stuff work the way it's written up.

I really like the condor analogy.  He looks like a tap dancing condor out there.  He fights on defense like he's starving for minutes. The defensive potential is awesome.

Also, tip of the cap to Jason Kidd for playing OMax over Markieff Morris lately.  I think that's a courageous decision.  I like how Kidd is finding minutes for OMax and hope this continues...even if it costs a few games this season.  

His offense is really bad but I don't care.  I see all NBA defense in the future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-14) vs. Dallas Mavericks (12-8) | 97-147 WIN!!!!!!!! - by surfpuckmd - 12-07-2023, 11:36 PM