Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-14) vs. Dallas Mavericks (12-8) | 97-147 WIN!!!!!!!!
(12-07-2023, 02:42 PM)omahen Wrote: I don't want to spend any assets on a minor improvement which will make it way more difficult to bring in the right guy. Collins has a year longer contract than THJ, Mavs will have an asset less and Collins salary will likely be needed to bring in that right guy. THJ expiring plus Green and other assets are way more attractive possibility in the summer than Collins.

Not to mention that I disagree with the idea that Collins fits better here than THJ. 

I guess I'm the only one who's in love with Hardaway's fit as 6th man. Such a noticeable difference when he was out the other day. The offense suffered quite a bit. 

I get that it might be enticing to view him as a luxury there and to use him in a trade to shore up an area of need, hoping (because it's hope, not a given) that either Curry, Hardy or a combination of both can fill in for Hardaway, but...idk, Collins doesn't do it for me, really. I can kind of see it, I guess, but I really think Hardaway would be missed here.

(12-07-2023, 01:43 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote:

He feels like he's every so slightly less 'deer in the headlights' rushed as each game goes by.  Encouraging.

Man, if O-Max can become even just the 10th-11th guy by the end of this season, this whole thing changes significantly for the better. 

THERE'S your Williams replacement. Just have to be patient.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 20: Utah Jazz (7-14) vs. Dallas Mavericks (12-8) | 97-147 WIN!!!!!!!! - by KillerLeft - 12-07-2023, 02:51 PM