Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Mavs FRPs - seeking clarification
(12-05-2023, 06:55 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I have trouble seeing a move for Dallas right now.  If a attractive player hits the market, there will be a lot of competition.    I think being patient but ready is the best strategy.  Although, you have to believe Nico and Mark have itchy trigger fingers.  I just have trouble seeing them having the winning assets for an attractive player at this time. 

So I think the Mavs may need to look for a fringe type move or a guy who is waived (Is Hayward waived by Charlotte??).    I was thinking of Patrick Williams.    He has been a disappointment.  He has showed some flashes, but just hasn't put it together.  I have no idea what his market is or what Chicago would want.  Would you trade Josh Green and a second for him?  Or could you trade the asset Hardaway back plus Hardy for him?  He fits better as a bigger wing, but may not be better than Josh.  Is he someone you can get before he makes a jump?  Or will he always be a tease?

Ill take the bait if you are setting me up...

Dont know if it is true or not....

But I read a RealGM post(I know I keep referring to RealGM lately...but thats where I get my NBA info and also letting you know its not my original thought...if even true)....someone posted that if you pay attention to games...when the two main ballhandlers arent in...Williams will put up 20points and good defense.  I HAVE NO CLUE IF THIS IS TRUE.  But if it was...why would be be considered tradable or trash?

If the internet played me and I didnt do my own due diligence....whatever.   Just relaying info from an NBA board.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Future Mavs FRPs - seeking clarification - by youzigizag - 12-05-2023, 07:00 PM