Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Mavs FRPs - seeking clarification
(12-05-2023, 06:23 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Huh? My point was not that they play a lot of minutes, but rather that if we traded for DFS, they wouldn't be outgoing, and you could divide the SF/PF minutes between those two, Green, and DFS.

I guess I was replying based on your dream scenario of acquiring DFS, back up center and OG by next summer.

If DFS is an issue with those others...which of GW and DJJ are you parting with?

I guess you feell out DJJ and see if his shot and defense are consistent.  He has the length we need.   I like Williams...I was reading on a Celtics forum that he started out hot for us but should equalize shooting wise.  Ive already made a post of that...not making it up.

So...tough nosed Williams who is Luka's friend?  Or DJJ?   Seems like even though I think I have read that Williams was benched late in Playoff games...he still had somewhat of an impact on games.   That sounds contradictory, Im aware.   Almost seems like you just avoid DFS even though he has size, maybe some left in the tank for defense, has a 3 shot and knows our system.  But Im not in the know enough to know if that would be smart or not.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Future Mavs FRPs - seeking clarification - by youzigizag - 12-05-2023, 06:54 PM