Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST
(12-02-2023, 11:38 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: O-Max made a bunch of hustle plays at the start of the run, so he wasn't totally worthless. Still a ways away from contributing on offense though..

Jaden Hardy on the other hand, ugh, its tough to see any positive right now..Cant get by anybody, a turnstile on defense, low IQ plays..

Until he develops any kind of offense, defense and hustle are going to be his calling card to stay in the league. Teams want scoring now from their bigs, and until he gets in the lab and works on his offensive game, he's still going to be operating at a deficit. I'm not trashing him, he just has more to work on than I originally thought when drafted. And Hardy I was never really impressed with either. He made his name in G-League Ignite by being one of their leading scorers. I think the Mavs bringing in Curry hurt him and set him back, as well as having THJ already on the roster. They all are score-first players and don't do much else. I look for any of them to be moved if the right deal comes along by the deadline. Lively looks to be a good pick for them, however.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST - by HoosierDaddyKid - 12-04-2023, 04:45 PM