Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST
You guys just brought up two names who i think fit very well. Let me adjust, they fit better than what we have.

John Collins at the 4 spot and Gafford at the 5. I actually think Gafford is the perfect compliment to Lively. They are similar players in skillset and ability. I dont think we'd miss a beat with either on the floor.

Collins has been debated around here for years, and always seemed like a potential trade option. I like him at that 4 as opposed to GWill. If his finger is better, he can shoot (40% from 3 this year). He's a much better rebounder and shot blocker than GWill too.

Julius Randle? I've always liked his game. Kind of a throw back power forward. After watching him over the years, he's just not a winning player. He seems like a supersized version of THJ. I think his rebounding and toughness would be welcomed, but i wouldnt want him chucking up 3's on a nightly basis.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nowitzki Way's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST - by Nowitzki Way - 12-04-2023, 12:38 PM