Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST
I too as one of his biggest fans have been disappointed in Hardy.  He is losing minutes.  Minutes are tight as is but outside of two early good games, he has not taken advantage and forced him to be on the court.  Quite the opposite actually.  Let’s see how he responds and if he can earn minutes in practice.

The more I look at our roster, I think Green is a rotation guard and not a wing.  He just makes our current roster too small.  Maybe he plays 3 at times but I view him more of a guard.  If true, him and Hardy are fighting to be the one in the plans moving forward after Hardaway leaves.

Minutes are tight, but I hope OMAx gets more opportunities.  Live with his rawness.  He provides the exact length and athleticism this team needs.  I hope by the end of the year he has earned 10-15 minutes a game.  If the Mavs are right on him, he maybe is in the finishing 5 by next year.  A lot of work though but I think with confidence he can be impactful even if he is running around with his head cut off.

Lively offense is entirely dependent on him getting the ball at the rim.  But the rebound and block numbers is what we need to see more of.  16 boards and 6 blocks won’t happen often, but we need to see consistent 10 rebound games and 2-3 blocks.  This team desperately needs help here.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST - by Chicagojk - 12-03-2023, 08:24 AM