Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss
Jason kidd didnt take any of his 4 time out .The guy is more agressive in press conference than in game.I just dont get y he is so passive.

(12-01-2023, 09:58 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I would say being there for the birth of his child is a legitimate reason. Wouldn't you?

Now they get a hot OKC team on a back to back. I'm sure Luka's back tomorrow.

(12-02-2023, 01:35 PM)youzigizag Wrote: WCS, Maxi, Dwight...its always something.

I think this kid will be good long term...but the flaws the Mavs' roster has had for years still lingers.

They still need to fill the roster out with bball players...guys that look like they were born with a bball in their hands.   Guys that can catch a bball, pass a bball, dribble a bball, shoot a bball, rebound a bball without fumbling it to the other team.

I think I would pursue players that have sound fundamentals over project guys or potential guys or size guys until they have guys with sound fundamentals in place.   Too many WTF guys still...even though they have seemed to be moving in the right direction.

Obviously if you can acquire a decent player with warts for cheap...you do it.   But do your homework.

Apart from brunson  the scouting staff  always  seem to pick   average  unidimensionnal player.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss - by Charles dexter ward - 12-02-2023, 01:39 PM