Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss
(12-02-2023, 12:03 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Im shocked at the effort at this game.

I'm starting to be done with Josh. Dude just doesn't have it. He's a great hustle and glue guy, but at best he's your 8th-9th guy in your rotation. He's gotten so many opportunities this season to show he's taken a step beyond a 15mpg type of guy and he hasn't shown it.

That moment in the 4th where he passes up a wide open layup to make an impossible pass to Lively which bounces out of bounds was a tipping point for me. I hope we can trade him to recoup any sort of value. Watching Desmond Bane continually light him up is embarrassing.

Criticism I see is more about the Mavs need for more creation in game where the guys that are supposed to create had off games. Something you aren't getting from Green, DJJ or Grant.
Not sure what you saw with Bane and Green. As far as I can tell he didn't give up anything easy. Bane scored on two drives and two threes when guarded by Green. One of them a gift from Lively. Throwing the inbound pass to Bane. One contested three in Green's face (good defense).
If this is about them being in the same draft class I agree that Bane certainly would have been the better pick.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (4-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-6) | 6:30pm CST - by dirkfansince1998 - 12-02-2023, 08:57 AM