Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss
It felt like all the bounces went the Grizzlies way. I’m not too worked up over the loss

Kyrie is banged up and did not have a good game. Lively had the worst game I’ve seen him play and that’s ok. I still don’t think Grant has fully settled in, but he will. I don’t understand the Green hate when there were several points in the game where it looked like he was the only one playing with energy

Holmes looked good and we should keep putting him out there instead of Powell. Curry looked good and should probably play more. I want more development minutes for Omax

Hardy. Every time he looks as lost and unpolished as he did in summer league. Sloppy handles. Bad decisions leading to turnovers. Can’t shoot. Can’t defend. He has to be paid after next year so you know he wants to play and could possibly complain about minutes at some point. If he still has real value i would shop him. Curry and Exum are better options this year and next year
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 18: Memphis Grizzlies (5-13) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) 108-94 loss - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 07:57 AM