Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 17: Houston Rockets (8-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-6) | 115-121 WIN!!!
(11-29-2023, 08:42 PM)ballsrchr Wrote: Alright.  I though about it.  Sorry for my "complaint".  I don't know when it was--didn't seem all that long ago--some of us donated money to keep this forum going.  I'm certainly willing to do the same again if it will help.  Would it be possible to contact the last person who had "superuser" capabilities and get that transferred?  That might help relieve some pressure on the current mods.

It's StepBackJay's site. 

My current read is that he's hoping it will die, since he hasn't given any of the three remaining mods admin powers, despite numerous requests. Even if that's wrong, I need to be fully transparent and say that I, personally, have no clue where that donation money goes, how much it costs to maintain this place, or any of that. I just don't know. 

On the topic at hand, thread-making, I'll just point out again that NONE of us here are better than or separate from any of the rest. We're all on the same level, here for the same reasons, so thread-making isn't really a "mod" thing. It might seem like there's a connection there because of how Kammrath maintained all the "super threads" but going back to Yuku and before, people in this community have always started threads. Always. 

EVERYONE READING SHOULD FEEL FREE TO PITCH IN AND MAKE THIS COMMUNITY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE.
[-] The following 6 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ballsrchr, BolsDamols, DallasMaverick, HIMAV, ItsGoTime, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 17: Houston Rockets (8-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-6) | 7:30pm CST - by KillerLeft - 11-29-2023, 09:01 PM