Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 17: Houston Rockets (8-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-6) | 115-121 WIN!!!
(11-29-2023, 01:36 PM)The Jom Wrote: I didn’t read that (those) thread(s). Didn’t mean for my post to come across as complaining. Guess I can see why it would come across that way. Appreciate the permission. Thought about starting it but feared would be stepping on toes.

Edit: And now that I’ve tried, I appear to be too old (or technically challenged for other reasons) to post a poll. Maybe I’ll figure that out tonight.

Sorry if my response was harsh. That was unintentional. 

Yeah, Kamm basically felt like he had to do everything all of the time, and so basically, he DID everything all of the time. We kept telling him to just let some things slide and stay sane, and we made a big deal back then about how ANYONE can make threads. He never figured out how to simply not do something he was sick of doing, and consequently, he got burned out and bailed. Sucks. 

I can't speak for the other two mods (we don't even have the power to make more, because all the admins have left), but I'm not going to be a slave to the board's schedule. We're all around enough to make sure the place is modded, and that, to me, is holding up our end. SH is great about making game threads/dirkies, but it's unreasonable to expect him to do all of them - it's not like we get paid. I'll do some, sometimes, but if a consistent Dirkie thread is something the community wants, the community is going to have to pony up some of the effort.
[-] The following 4 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick, ItsGoTime, mvossman
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 17: Houston Rockets (8-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-6) | 7:30pm CST - by KillerLeft - 11-29-2023, 03:21 PM