Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
(11-25-2023, 01:12 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Not another issue with Luka.  Say it isnt so.

Dude...genuinely not trying to be negative.   You know who my last username was now...so dont hold this against me.

But damn it seems hard to put a team around Luka.   Its like you have to find these niche, needle in haystack players.

Love the guy.   Best Offensive player ever, imo...but I think I tell Luka that we need rebounding and paint protection over his wants.   Hes so good he can still produce on offense without Powell.  But...we cant rebound and rim protect with Powell.

I dont know.   Im ornery with how difficult the roster building for this team seems to be and it seems to mostly revolve around Luka's offensive wants and his lack of defense in regular season.   For the Record...I think Luka is really good at defense...he just only shows it in Playoffs.   But we still approach the roster building as needing to find guys that fit defensively for Luka.

It just gets frustrating.

It's not a Luka thing, it's a "we're built around a pick and roll ball handler" thing. 

Could be Trae Young, prime Harden, Halliburton...so many others.

(11-25-2023, 01:12 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Dude...genuinely not trying to be negative.   You know who my last username was now...so dont hold this against me.

Nobody has ever been or will ever be banned for "being negative." 

You were banned for attacking other posters needlessly and aggressively. That's pretty much the only thing you can't do around here, besides the obvious things you can't do anywhere.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by KillerLeft - 11-25-2023, 02:10 PM