Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs MVP at the 5% Mark (sans Luka)
Tie between DL and GW they both can secure it going forward if they perform better. best 5th wheel has been the harder fight between the remaining guys. Irving will return to form and secure his 2 spot leaving GW and DL to fight over 3/4.

5th wheel candidates seems to me to be THJ, Green, DJJ. Add in Hardy, and Exum if they get enough minutes.

I want OMAX to get more time as well. Seth seems like a guy who can shoot but not defend well enough to earn minutes.

More size would help and we need it desperately. Powell gets trusted but is failure waiting to happen, Kleber injury could hurt more than you know now. Holmes will need to get minutes as well as Morrison and OMAX. Another project at center might make sense. Next draft there will be a lot of size worth taking in the 2nd round surely we can address that need then but if we could gamble on a guy that is young now and trade for him with our pick I would not be against that deal.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs MVP at the 5% Mark (sans Luka) - by myconsumerclub - 11-05-2023, 11:59 AM