Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
Thank you surfpuckmd for your well considered response. I appreciate your efforts especially your willingness to stay a bit more positive in your analysis after games. I agree that arguing points can be an essential part of a good and fun board discussion. It is a matter of timing (after wins) and truly valuing the opinions of most other Mavericks fans that keeps great discussion great.

I suggest we think of the period of time after wins with fans who just watched the game or perhaps just heard about the game entering a bar where everyone is celebrating. Forgetting that dynamic is what is turning off several of our valued posters. It is time to go ahead and overreact with joy while forgetting for several hours (Randy Gallaway’s Overreaction Monday) that our weaknesses were also present in the game. Why? Simply because we won and we need wins in the worst way as we become a true contender over time.

I agree with you on DJJ. He does appear to have a chance to do well for us with physical skills we need. You weren’t alone in wanting him. If starting him speeds his development into a rotation player and it might then starting him now might just work. Him doing poorly now could work in the end and he has not cost us any losses so far.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by Reunion Mav - 10-29-2023, 11:49 AM