Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
First of all I've got to say that I have tried to warn you all about Dereck Lively, but only a few of you would listen Big Grin Big Grin

I love the fact that the Mavs are playing at a (much) faster pace, than last year. Faster pace leads to easier baskets, and more open looks. And if everything goes south you still have two of the best halfcourt creators in the league.
Kyrie still has so much more room to grow. He can easly create his shot and find his spots, but the shots just don't go in. Once he's back to his true self, the Mavs have(at least) 5 additional points every game. With a healthy/in form Kyrie, the Mavs are a prime candidate for a top3 offense this year.

Now to my guy Dereck Lively. The fact that he makes a positive impact whenever he's in the game says enough... His roll gravity opens space for Luka and everyone else. He's also hitting his hook shots, layups,... And I haven't said anything about his defense. The Nets players tried to take him 1on1, but only Thomas was able to score on him once. Also his help defense is outstanding and he's only getting better. Sky's the limit for our rook!

Josh Green was really bad in the 1st half, but he turned it over in the second. Played great defense, had 2 steals and 2 forced offensive fouls, also contesting shots, I love how he has shown more confidence on offense.

Nothing to say about Luka, jsut speechless Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes juanc's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by juanc - 10-28-2023, 01:38 PM