Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
(10-27-2023, 11:36 PM)Reunion Mav Wrote: I watch the Mavericks and get very happy. I watch the Rangers and get happier. I read only 3 posts and it seems this board is very invested in being critical. At least you recognize that at the end. 

2 games: 2 Clutch wins and 2 awesome Luka performances. I’m going back to being happy with a great night.

It was a lot of fun to watch Luka's brilliance all game and ultimately see Luka drag the team to an incredible, dramatic victory.

However, it is a message board where we discuss the team and the games.

Everyone not named Luka struggled to contribute positively last night.  Coaching is also a problem on this team as our best players often don't play.  While it is amazing to win in dramatic fashion, the Nets are a very middling team and we required some Luka wizardry to defeat them.  They were also missing two of their best players-  Claxton and Cam Johnson.

We can all enjoy the win but still express concerns.  That shouldn't take away from your happiness at the victory.  I'm happy too.  I'm also concerned though about our roster and especially our coaching.  I think all fans should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes surfpuckmd's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0) | 7:30pm CST - by surfpuckmd - 10-28-2023, 04:51 AM