Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX
(09-30-2023, 07:44 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I didn’t see where he said he thinks he’s worth it. He did say he thinks it’s likely they get that because of the amount of teams he thinks that will be calling for him and that even if the Clippers don’t offer that package, they can lie to other teams using that package as the package to beat. Maybe he’s right, but to me, his comment that he’s retiring at the end of this contract and like the writer in the article said, he’s on the decline with a horrible playoff showing under his belt, I’m skeptical teams offer that much or they are stupid if they do.

All of his trade ideas include 2 picks. Not sure what else he needs to say Smile

I think, if the price would be 1 pick, Portland would get around 25 offers if not more. Pretty logical some teams where clock is ticking will offer more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-28-2023, 03:24 AM
RE: Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX - by omahen - 09-30-2023, 11:40 AM