Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX
(09-28-2023, 12:00 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm honestly on board for a Jrue addition. Despite his quirky fit next to Luka and Kyrie, his defense and offensive creation makes him an obvious choice. Also gives you Kyrie insurance of course.

I will say though what do you guys think is worth giving up for Jrue? Especially since he doesn't solve any of the center problems the Mavs have and will probably clean the cupboard of assets.

THJ+Holmes+Green plus the 2027 FRP?

Starting lineup is:
Kyrie
Jrue
OMax
Luka
Powell

I will say after writing it out, I think a move like that just exacerbates the Mavs current unbalanced roster.

I agree with your conclusion.  This would be a win now move that does not make sense unless we can upgrade the center, and we just burned all of our assets on Jrue.

Also, neither Timmy nor Holmes are expiring.  I doubt that is the kind of package Portland is looking for.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX - by mvossman - 09-28-2023, 09:52 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-28-2023, 03:24 AM