Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-10-2023, 01:52 PM)omahen Wrote: If Kyrie would be really wanted by team US for the Olympics, but he rejected. Would you support that decision?
So, I mean no disrespect to NT play, but any player that goes INTO it injured should not play. I’ve never really been a spectator of much of the international scene (even watching the olympics is spotty for me as I get older), but I’m pretty much fine with a healthy player playing, well, fine with whatever decision they decide for themselves. Injury, and maybe even injury prone players (looking at Anthony Davis types), should not play.

I’m second guessing why the Mavs didn’t even shut Luka down at the end of the season seeing as though they were tanking anyway. If we do, maybe we have a much better draft ranking with more ping pong balls and who knows where we end up overall. Luka might have also not been injured for this tournament too and I would have been fine with him playing then. An injury that lingers on like this there is no way he’s not doing lots more long term damage by playing on it.

I was in Tae Kwon Do in my early years. During a tournament I pulled a groin muscle. I continued working out on it (never gave it the rest it needed to fully heal) and to this day I have much more tightness in that muscle as opposed to the opposite one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM
RE: FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia - by ItsGoTime - 09-11-2023, 12:54 AM