Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-06-2023, 11:32 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Doesn't matter anymore, but he's said year after year he has to get better at not complaining at the refs and he continues his brat behavior.

I'm not super worried about the point I'm about to make, but I'm kind of starting to wonder if he'll ever be likable again. He was FUN those first few years, and seems to get less and less likable as he gets comfortable in the league. That's maybe not the worst thing in the world, because Dirk was like the all-time coolest superstar ever and I remember wishing he had more of a killer instinct during the middle of his career. I think he could've used a BIGGER sense of entitlement, in a way. But man oh man, are we seeing the other side of that coin now. This is probably closer to what Kobe was like as a youngster. 

I just want to see Luka commit to getting back on defense this year. Obviously, that isn't something we should have to worry about at this level.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, hakeemfaan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIBA Qualifying Tournament: Canada Eliminates Slovenia - by KillerLeft - 09-06-2023, 11:40 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM