Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-01-2023, 05:40 PM)omahen Wrote: Some seem to expect for him to be the third best player on this team. I think for him to be that, he would need to show more on offense. If the expectation is just a role player, than fine. But if he is just a role player, I don't understand why he seems to be so untouchable by most here. Role players are not that difficult to replace.

I don't think Green will be the third best player on this team, but I'm curious, do you feel the third best player should also be the third best offensive player?

I would also say that us celebrating this offseason where we had replaced all our role players effectively kind of speaks to how difficult it had been for us in recent seasons to do just that, all NBA roster moves are difficult no matter how we want to spin it on this board.  Green was the one role player we had that did all the things that we as a team were absolutely terrible at (do more than spot up shoot, make plays in transition and get offensive boards) which is why he hasn't really been involved in too many trade talks now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIBA Qualifying Tournament: Slovenia makes it out of groups! - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 09-01-2023, 05:53 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM